Optimizing Polyurethane Operations
We introduce the principles of polyurethane processing with a focus on enhancing the operations and maintenance procedures to increase throughput and reduce machine downtime. The training includes both classroom and hands-on instruction. The hands-on time enables the participant to see first hand what has been discussed in the classroom and actually operate a machine.
- Principles of the Poly-Iso reaction sequence
- Principles of nucleation
- Processing Equipment
- High pressure impingement mixing
- Low pressure dynamic mixing
- Machinery component breakdown
- Troubleshooting and preventive maintenance
- Recommended maintenance procedures
- Hands-On Troubleshooting
- Small Class-size
To register for the Optimizing Polyurethane Operations course, click here to fill out the on-line form.
There will be no refunds for cancellations made within 14 days of the training course start date.
Click here for directions and hotel accomodations.